Community Forex Market Analysis and Trading Ideas
With the Forex market analysis charts and commentary, where investing is required to be fun, easy and approachable, Trade Selector Signal (TSS) mission is to give you user-friendly valuable information in the decision-making process the best way to buy and sell fiat currencies. TSS insights are outstandingly rich, self-explanatory, and yet simple to understand - based on TSS system analysis, for virtually any individual ranging from Forex market newbie to professionals.
- September 18, 2018: Both the Euro Dollar and Sterling generated ground versus the US Dollar on news headlines of a gentler Brexit, which might very well be a tad too optimistic for the date. This week began with a rush, however, has since settled, as both EURUSD pair, as well as the US Dollar, is continuing to keep at crucial flurry on the chart. In EURUSD pair, prices have returned towards the significant Mean Resistance 1.1706 which we've been following. Bulls do not look too soon let up, therefore at this point, a Mean Resistance break is beginning to feel very likely, and Key Resistance 1.1797 could be the next obstacle. On the other hand, price levels have built into a Mean Support 1.1626 and Mean Support 1.1541 structure as the US Dollar continuously rest on support.
Forex Market Analysis and Trading Ideas: 1-EUR/USD, 2-GBP/USD, 3-USD/CHF, 4-USD/JPY, 5-USD/CAD, 6-AUD/USD, 7-NZD/USD
- September 14, 2018: Euro Dollar (EUR/USD), Daily Chart Analysis, Implications and Outlook
- September 11, 2018: British Pound (GBP/USD), Daily Chart Analysis, Implications and Outlook
- September 8, 2018: British Pound (GBP/USD), Daily Chart Analysis, Implications and Outlook
- September 3, 2018: Euro Dollar (EUR/USD), Daily Chart Analysis, Implications and Outlook
Trading Signals On Demand And What Should You Know!
The TradingSig signals on demand of the Trade Selector Signal (TSS) system are based on functions such as measuring the rate and speed of price change, volatility, momentum, and harmonics. Then filter the noise and provide a forecast...